skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Learning Photoshop ...
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Learning to do logos 2
In February I posted some
logos
I've done while participateing on
99designs
contests.
Well ..since then I've done more :
1 comment:
logo design
April 6, 2010 at 11:33 AM
All logos you post here are excellent and the concepts are really good.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About me
Adri_rory
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(7)
▼
July
(3)
Last post
"Advice, Trends, and Resources " by Viget
Learning to do logos 2
►
June
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2008
(11)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(5)
I like this :
Lolcats 'n' Funny Pictures of Cats - I Can Has Cheezburger?
Koko the gorilla adopted two kittens, but their bond became something much bigger than an adorable animal friendship
3 hours ago
Abduzeedo - design inspiration and tutorials
Packaging Design: Iron Coin Whisky by Opera Prima
9 hours ago
Psdtuts+
Envato Tuts+ Community Challenge: Created by You, January 2017 Edition
1 day ago
Smashing Magazine
A Practical Guide To Naming Things
3 days ago
Just Creative Design
Why I Joined MAD//Masters by Rory Sutherland, Plus £200 Off
1 week ago
Photoshop Lady
Best Web-Based Photo Editors for Quick Tasks in 2026
1 month ago
Logo Designer Blog
35 Best Procreate Brushes for Illustration
5 years ago
Pixdaus: Popular Today Pics
This Woman Burns Body Fat Without Dieting (Look At Her Now)
6 years ago
Weekly Articles About Blogging - NxE
任意整理中でもクレジットカード 切符 ペイペイ|クレジットカード 便利
6 years ago
You the Designer
THIS IS JUST A NEW POST FROM NEW SERVER
10 years ago
psdfan.com
Create a Dark Night Hunter Scene with Photoshop
10 years ago
Tutorial9
Google Plus Interface Icons
11 years ago
stock.xchng - recently uploaded stock images
Ali Felski
All logos you post here are excellent and the concepts are really good.
ReplyDelete