Monday, September 15, 2008

Make bubbles

Hello !

A few months ago I tried to do this :


“Easy” I said when I started. ”I have the bottle and the girl. All I have to do is the bubbles.” I did the bobbles using a brush with different dimension. It took me a lot of time and in the end it didn’t look like the original.
I tried to find on internet how I could to it but I didn’t now what I was looking for. So I quit.


Doing a tutorial i found a way to do it.

Select paint brush. Create a brush that will allow you to make that little scattered bubbles. In order to do that you must select the brush pallet from Window - Brushes.


Select Scattering. You will see that the brush is composed now from little tiny brushes. You can control the scatter by adjusting the scatter control.


You also can adjust the jitter size by selecting Shape Dynamics. From here, if you select from Control : Fade, you will have larger bubbles at the start and the particle will get smaller as you’ll paint.






You also can control the spacing between the bubbles, from Brush tip shape:


After you set the brush as you want don’t forget to save it :


The final result it's a little more like the original.
But i found the easy way to do it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment